Adding More Than an Hour of Music at a Time (V.1 Player)
When you let us choose tracks we load three pairs at a time. This is an hour of music. We figured when we built the system that after an hour you'd want to be able to let us know how you're doing before we add more tracks.
We have heard from a lot of members who would like to have more tracks load so they can focus on their work without having to pause to tell us how they're doing before we add more music. We are working on building this into the main question loader, but in the meantime there are other ways you can queue up as many mixes as you want.
Loading more tracks from Auto Mode:
1. Answer the questions to load your first three system mixes. The first track pair will begin playing (you can see which track pair is currently playing in the Timeline because it's white as seen below on the left).
2. Click on the "Choose Tracks For Me" button to open the question dialog box.
3. Answer the 2 questions. Three more tracks will load. The first pair of this group will begin playing. Don't worry about this until you have all tracks that you want loaded.
4. Perform steps 2 and 3 for each additional hour you want to queue up. Three more pairs will appear in the Timeline each time you answer the questions. The first pair of the three will begin playing. Again, there is no need to do anything about this until you have all the track pairs you want loaded in the Timeline.
5. When you have your total tracks loaded, click the skip forward button three times to return to the first track the system loaded for you.
Loading more tracks manually:
1. Click on the Mix Browser Tab.
2. Sort the Community Mixes by clicking the icon for the category you want. The tracks within that category are sorted.
3. Click on the mixes in the listing. Each track pair will load in the Timeline and the first pair will begin playing automatically. There is no limit to the number you can add.
Remember: Each track pair in the Timeline represents 20 minutes. If you want 4 hours of material you need to load 12 mixes.